Birth Certificate Attestation in Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
Attestation & Legalization Service in Hyderabad for Birth Certificate and Birth Affidavit Apostille Attestation Service in Hyderabad
Help Line : +91 022 40140777, 09426128077
WhatsApp : +91 9979777748
Mail us: email@example.com
- Attestation by Notary Advocate (Not Compulsory for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)
- Additional District Megistrate Attestation (Not Compulsory for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)
- Attestation from State GAD – Home Department ( Compulsory for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana )
- Apostille from MEA for HCCH Member Countries and Normal Ministry of External Affairs Attestation for Non HCCH Member Countries
- Attestation from Embassy/Consulate (Compulsory for Non HCCH Member Countries)
Birth certificate requiring legalization or Apostille must be first authenticated by the designated authority of the State from where document has been issued. The MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs ) legalizes the Birth certificate on the basis of the signature of the designated signing authorities of the State Government/Union Territory/COC, hence it does not take responsibility of the contents of the Birth certificate. In case of personal certificates, Home Department or General Administration Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory are the designated authorities. In case of educational documents, the document should first be authenticated by the Education officer of the concerned State Government/Union Territory. Commercial documents are to be per-authenticated by the respective Chambers of Commerce. The details of the RAC (Regional Authentication Centers) in the Union Territories/States from where the certificates should first be authenticated are given below. Ministry (MEA) will not legalize the Xerox/photocopies.India is a member of the HCCH (Hague Convention) of October 5, 1961, abolishing the requirement of Apostille legalization of foreign public certificates. Hyderabad issued Birth certificate apostille is acceptable in approx 107 member-countries of the HCCH. Apostille is done for Birth Certifcate or Birth Affidavits. Normal MEA Attestation is done on Birth certificate for all the countries who are not the member of HCCH and where apostille is not accepted.
Indian Apostille Sticker itself is a printed form consisting of 10 fields. On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the following detail and Apostille sticker will be placed on the back side of the certificate itself.
- Country [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type [Birth Certificate]
- Is issued to [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille] At [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Stamp/Stamp [of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]
Degree/Birth/Marriage/Export/Commercial Certificate Attestation...
Process Step B:...
Hyderabad Delhi Surat Bhopal Indore Rajkot Jaipur Kolkata Mumbai Chennai Bangalore Ahmedabad Mumbai Hyderabad Kolkata Bangalore Hyderabad Chennai Jaipur Pune Delhi Hyderabad Surat Hyderabad Mumbai Delhi Vadodara Visakhapatnam Gorakhpur Udaipur Ujjain Jamnagar Junagadh Amreli Ratlam Vijayawada Delhi Mumbai Hyderabad Kota Bengaluru Lucknow Kanpur Nagpur Indore Thane Bhopal Pimpri-Chinchwad Patna Ghaziabad Ludhiana Coimbatore Agra Loni Madurai Nashik Vijayawada Faridabad Meerut Varanasi Aurangabad Ujjain Davanagere Jhansi Dhanbad Amritsar Navi Mumbai Allahabad Dhule Bilaspur Ranchi Muzaffarnagar Jamnagar Howrah Mangalore Akola Jabalpur Satara Gwalior Gulbarga Jodhpur Udaipur Latur Ajmer Rohtak Nellore Raipur Kota Kolhapur Guwahati Bhagalpur Ulhasnagar Chandigarh Ratlam Belgaum Thiruvananthapuram Ahmednagar Patiala Solapur Hubballi Dharwad Satara Jalgaon Dehradun Bellary Malegaon Tiruchirappalli Bareilly Mysore Rewa Tiruppur Gurgaon Gopalpur Gandhidham Jalandhar Kurnool Bhubaneswar Salem Warangal Dewas Firozabad Guntur Thrissur Bhiwandi Jamshedpur Saharanpur Gorakhpur Amravati Bikaner Noida Junagadh Ambernath Bhilai Bhavnagar Shimla Fatehpur Hyderabad Ambala Yamunanagar Ratlam Godhra Hyderabad jodhpur Belgaum Malegaon Jalgaon Davanagere Akola Kurnool Ahmednagar Mathura Kollam Thrissur Patna Indore Bhopal Kochi Dehradun Durgapur Rourkela Nanded Ajmer Loni Ulhasnagar Ratnagiri Mehsana Bharuch Surat Aurangabad Thane Bardoli Modasa Dombivali