Degree/Birth/Marriage/Export/Commercial Certificate Attestation Legalization for Libya in Chittoor
Chittoor issued Degree, Birth, Commercial, Exports Document Attestation from Libya Embassy/Consulate in Chittoor
Marriage, Diploma, PCC, Affidavit, Power of Attorney (POA), Invoice, Certificate of Origin, Packing List, Educational, Medical, Single Status Certificate, Death, M-Tech Engineering, HSC (12th), SSC (10th), Higher Secondary, PhD, MD/MS, Provisional, Passing, Agreement, Bachelorhood , MBA, MCom, PhD, CA, Experience, Passport, Finger Print, Transfer Certificate (TC), Leaving, NOC, Unmarried Certificate, Marriage Ability Certificate, Board of Resolution, Free Sale, GMP, Licence, Registration Certificate Attestation Legalization in Chittoor
WE ACCEPT CERTIFICATES FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD
YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
SAFETY AND RELIABILITY IS ALWAYS OUR TOP PRIORITY AND CONCERN.
Chittoor issued Degree/Birth/Marriage/Commercial/Exports document which to use in Libya country, they must to have Attest / legalize from Libya Embassy/consulate in Chittoor. Process of Document legalization depends on the requirement of end user and as per the type of certficates .
2. Passport first page and last page photocopy as supporting
- Attestation from Notary (Depend on State…Not mandatory for Andhra Pradesh issued certificate )
- Degree/Diploma University Verification (Mandatory for Andhra Pradesh issued certificate…)
- HRD Attestation (Higher Education Department)
- Attestation from State GAD (Mandatory for Andhra Pradesh issued certificate)
- Normal Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs India
- Attestation from Libya Embassy in Chittoor ( This final step not required for HCCH Member countries )
- Notary Attestation(Depend on State…Not mandatory for all state )
- ADM Attestation (Depend on State…Not mandatory for all state)
- GAD Attestation from Respective State Government
- Apostille or Normal MEA Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs India
- Attestation from Libya Embassy in Mumbai ( This final step not required for HCCH Member countries )
Optional way available for Attestation/Apostille of Chittoor issued Education and Non-Educational documents
Some document such as PCC/POA required the 3 or 6 month fresh or reissued Certificate for attestation/legalization from Libya Embassy. Attestation/Legalisation/Apostille of Marriage/Birth/Exports/Affidavit/PCC/Experience Certificate which issued from Chittoor.